NEW ETSY WEBSITE COMING SOON!! Now under construction!

April 8, 2012

Walnut Serving Trays and Cutting Boards

Here's a sneak preview of a new product line I'm making to sell on my Etsy site :

Keep in mind these are just cameraphone snapshots I took before applying the food safe finish.

 These walnut serving trays are made from English walnut with reclaimed wood feet, and feature a live-edge on at least one side. The walnut features a really cool rainbow of color tones from purple, some red highlights, vanilla, tans, and of course browns.


The feet of this particular serving tray are made from reclaimed exotic pallet material. I'm not sure what it is, but it's super dense, really fantastic deep red/orange tone, and smells like a blueberry pie when it's run through the table saw. It has some nail holes, which I'll need to stabilize with epoxy before final finishing.

No comments:

Post a Comment